The Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society and over 40 partners from all fields of the healthcare sector offer a combination of practical professional training and academic instruction. The program leads to a Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc.) and also offers students training as social insurance clerks as well as internships and voluntary positions at companies in the healthcare field.
The overarching goal of this program is to provide students with a broad foundation in Business Administration, Economics, Law, and Medical Management, as well as in methodological and social skills.
GiP graduates are prepared for their future professions within companies in the healthcare sector. They are trained to independently apply their academic skills and methods, as well as the lessons learned from their practical experience.
Advantages and benefits for students:
- Forward-looking program of study.
- New career fields in the growing healthcare industry.
- Individual attention and support through small semester cohorts (maximum 30 students per semester).
- Practically-oriented, dual cooperative studies program.
- Diverse employment opportunities.
- High level of specialized qualification.
- Highly-motivated instructors and professors.
- Workplace-specific training or internship/trainee programs and academic instruction.
- Optimization of human resources planning and staff promotion.
- Employee motivation.
- Adaptability of employee skills in the face of changing market conditions.
- Development of employee problem-solving skills thanks to the dual education as well as widely applicable, multidisciplinary skills.
- Highly-motivated employees who are prepared for new career fields.