Welcome to the homepage of the bachelor’s programme International Business Administration with its specialization in management. On the following pages you will find all information about this degree programme.
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Programme duration: semesters with 210 credit points (ECTS)
Form of study:
- undergraduate programme
- included in the course of studies is an obligatory semester abroad which can be either used to study abroad or for an international internship.
- competitive entry
- university entrance qualification according to § 65 Abs. 1 und 2 HochSchG
- strong proficiency in mathematics as well as English is desirable, no other language skills are necessary
- application deadlines are January the 15th (Summer semester) and 15th of July (Winter semester)
- practice-oriented degree
- foundation for further academic or professional training
- broad career opportunities due to the generalist qualification