With an international MBA-Degree of a US University, you qualify for leading positions with high responsibility in a global business environment. No matter in what subject you got your undergraduate degree, the MBA is the chance to get insight into all the important fields of business and management.
The MBA-program of the University of West Florida and the Transatlantik-Institut is offered as a part time program.
The courses and the amount of study hours are planned out in a way that makes it possible for the time-constrained working professional to take part and complete the program in 18 months. This is the chance to obtain a US-american University degree without having to move or interrupt your professional life.
Info and Application:
+49 621 5203 440 (Kathrin Paul)
+49 621 5203 445 (Nathalie Leroy)
e-mail: ti@ 8< SPAM-Schutz, bitte entfernen >8 hwg-lu.de
• accredited by AACSB
• all classes in English (100%)
• US-Degree (awarded by the UWF)
• tuition fees: 17.400,- Euros
• duration: 18 months
• class sessions face-to-face in Ludwigshafen (Germany) and Pensacola (USA)
• two short term study periods at the University of West Florida (2-3 weeks each)
• Master Thesis integrated through 5 seperate portfolio paper projects
• small, interdisciplinary student groups
• GMAT: min. 450 points, TOEFL: min. 79 points
The Master of Business Administration degree is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.