REGISTRATION CLOSED: Orientation semester for students from Ukraine
Study in English, improve your German and get to know LUBS!
Re-starting in March 2023, we offer the LUSB Orientation semester for students from Ukraine.
During your Orientation semester you will take part in
- EU-related Courses in Englich (at least 2h/week)
- Business Courses in English (e.g. Business Communications, International Business Skills, Intro to Marketing, International HR Management, Cross Cultural Management, International Strategic Management, Risk Management, Consulting Management Skills, Production Planning, ERP-Systems - at least 10h/week)
- German Courses (4h/week)
- German Conversation Course (2h/week)
- “Germany Today” (2h/week)
- Business English (2h/week)
In addition, you are welcome to join our Buddy and Mentoring Programs for individual support. You can take part in excursions with German and international LUBS-students and take German exams here at LUBS.
REGISTRATION CLOSED: Orientation Semester II: 6th of March to 8th of July, 23
- 6th - 10th of March, 23: Introduction Week inkl. Buddy Programme
- 13th of March – 17th of June, 23: Lecture Period
- 19th of June - 8th of July, 23: Exam Period
Intensive German Course: July/August 23
- Enrolment is possible for students from Ukrainian universities and final year students from Ukrainian schools (a School Leaving Certificate is NOT required)
- You will be officially enrolled as an exchange student.
- The offer is free of charge but you will need housing near Ludwigshafen.