Starting in September 2022, we offer two Orientation semesters at LUBS:
During your Orientation semesters you will take part in
- Business Courses in English (e.g. Business Communications, International Business Skills, Intro to Marketing, International HR Management, Cross Cultural Management, International Strategic Management, Risk Management, Consulting Management Skills, Production Planning, ERP-Systems - 12h/week)
- German Courses (6h/week)
- German-Tandem with LUSB-students (4h/week)
- “Germany Today” (2h/week)
- Business English (2h/week)
- IT (2h/week)
In addition, you are welcome to join our Buddy and Mentoring Programs for individual support. You can take part in excursions with German and international LUBS-students and take German exams here at LUBS.
Orientation Semester I: 19th of September, 22 to 28th of January, 23
- 19th - 23rd of September, 22: Introduction Week inkl. Buddy Programme
- 26th of September, 22 to 7th of January, 23: Lecture Period
- 7th - 28th of January, 23: Exam Period
Intensive German Course (B 1.1): February 23
Orientation Semester II: 6th of March to 8th of July, 23
- 6th - 10th of March, 23: Introduction Week inkl. Buddy Programme
- 13th of March – 17th of June, 23: Lecture Period
- 19th of June - 8th of July, 23: Exam Period
Intensive German Course (B 2.1 & B 2.2): July/August 23
- Enrolment is possible for students from Ukrainian universities and final year students from Ukrainian schools (a School Leaving Certificate is NOT required)
- You will be officially enrolled as an exchange student.
- The offer is free of charge but you will need housing near Ludwigshafen.