Chances of Sustainability
Share with us your thoughts on one of today`s mega-trends: Sustainability
Send us your picture with a short explanation and get the chance to win great prizes!
- What does "Sustainability" mean to you - from a personal, socio-economic, scientific or political perspective?
- What chances does a more sustainable way of life offer us?
- What are ideas and pictures that come to your mind when thinking about sustainability?
- What is your vision of a future build on sustainability?
- ...or maybe you have a completely different idea for "Chances of Sustainability"?
Send your picture (plus a short explanation) until April 15, 2023 to email@example.com and get the chance to win one of these prices:
1st prize: Join the LUBS Summer School (09.-30.08.2023) on "Chances for Sustainability" for FREE! You`ll only have to cover your travel costs and personal expenses. All academic offerings, excursions, your accomodation in Ludwigshafen, and meals on campus (a total of ~1.900 EUR) will be covered by us. Details on the programme will follow soon!
2nd and 3rd prize: Choose your favorite sustainable GOT BAG: Made of 59% Ocean impact plastic and a total of 76% recycled materials this roll top bag is not only chic, but also truely sustainable.
At a glance:
1) You are a student of one of the five EuroInnA universities (LUBS, UHU, UTB, SAMK, UAlg)? Great!
2) Take a picture expressing your view an "Chances of Sustainability"
3) Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15 adding your name, your university and a short text where you took the picture and why you chose it.
4) Wait..... until April 22! A jury with members of the five EuroInnA partner universities will evaluate all submitted photos and determine the winners. We will notify all participants by email and announce the winners - with a little luck you will be one of them!
We are looking forward to your contributions! Your EuroInnA-team
Questions? We are happy to help! Please send an email to (email@example.com).
Notes: Participation is limited to students of one of the five EuroInnA universities (LUBS, UHU, UTB, SAMK, UAlg). Competition period is the 1st of March to the 15th of April, 2023.
By submitting your photographs you are giving permission for the European Innovation Alliance to share them on the homepages and social media channels of the five partner universities and use them to promote and inform readers about the competition. If we use a photograph the participant will be tagged and credited appropriately. Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.