Have you already successfully earned a qualifying Diplom or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing? Are you fluent in German (C2-level) and in English (TOEFL-level), motivated, ready to get involved, and are interested in further studies in Marketing Management? If so, you have come to the right place.
Each winter semester, the Master’s program in International Marketing Management offers you the opportunity to earn a Master of Arts degree. Coupled with the acquisition of social skills and managerial competency, the program provides a high-quality, demanding education in an international context. Practical application and high academic standards are our guiding principles. Particular attention is paid to the areas of market research, strategic marketing, digital management, artificial intelligence, global marketing mix, cross-cultural competence, and social responsibility.
What makes us different?
- Lectures in German and English language (50% / 50%).
- Integration of Marketing and Management Know-How.
- Comprehensive Marketing, instead of partial-function teaching
- Practical, relevant case studies and independent projects.
- Required study abroad or internship semester.
- The possibility to acquire a double degree at the following universities: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) in Queensland/Australia, at the International College of Management (ICMS) in Sidney and at the National University (NU) in San Diego.
- In 2021 we were nominated “European University of Applied Sciences” by DAAD. We are part of the “European Innovation Alliance“ in cooperation with the following universities: Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK) in Rauma, Finland, Tomas Bata University (UTB) in Zlin, Czech Republic, Universidad de Huelva (UHU), Spain and Universidade do Algarve (UALG) in Faro, Portugal.
- personal support and mentoring in a familiar study atmosphere (20 students max. per course).
- very good job opportunities
Each winter semester, we offer the Master's program International Marketing Management with the degree Master of Arts - a high-quality education in an international context, combined with the acquisition of skills for socially responsible and leadership-related action. Practical application and scientific standards are our maxims. Special attention is paid to the areas of international strategic marketing, digital management, artificial intelligence, marketing research, the design of the international marketing mix as well as the acquisition of interdisciplinary management skills and intercultural competencies for a successful career in internationally active companies. The degree also qualifies students for entry into higher service or for taking up a doctoral project.
What makes our Master's program particularly attractive?
- High-quality teaching of marketing and management know-how
- Manageable study time in only four semesters
- Carefully coordinated study plan with a high level of practical relevance
- Competent and highly motivated lecturers with good contacts to companies and international teaching and professional experience
- Varied teaching and learning methods as a mix of lectures, case studies, group work, self-study and projects with companies
- Study program partly in English
- Integrated study abroad at one of our attractive partner universities or a self-selected internship with international relevance
- It is possible to obtain a double degree at the University of the Sunshine Coast(USC) in Queensland/Australia, at the International College of Management(ICMS) in Sidney and at Deakin University in Melbourne. Regular information events are held for this purpose. Further double degree programs are being planned.
- In 2021 we were awarded the title of "European University" by the DAAD. With the following universities and colleges we form a joint European university network "European Innovation Alliance", which is supported by the DAAD and BMBF: Satakunta University of Applied Sciences(SAMK) in Rauma, Finland, Tomas Bata University(UTB) in Zlin, Czech Republic, Universidad de Huelva
(UHU), Spain and Universidade do Algarve(UALG) in Faro, Portugal. For more information, click here.
- Intensive support through a family atmosphere (course size maximum 20 students)
- Very good career prospects
Read three exciting and personal testimonials about participating in the Double Degree Program with the University of the Sunshine Coast. In the video our alumna talks about her personal experiences Down Under. Enjoy!