Have you already successfully earned a qualifying Diplom or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing? Are you fluent in German (C2-level) and in English (TOEFL-level), motivated, ready to get involved, and are interested in further studies in Marketing Management? If so, you have come to the right place.
Each winter semester, the Master’s program in International Marketing Management offers you the opportunity to earn a Master of Arts degree. Coupled with the acquisition of social skills and managerial competency, the program provides a high-quality, demanding education in an international context. Practical application and high academic standards are our guiding principles. Particular attention is paid to the areas of market research, strategic marketing, digital management, artificial intelligence, global marketing mix, cross-cultural competence, and social responsibility.
What makes us different?
- Lectures in German and English language (50% / 50%).
- Integration of Marketing and Management Know-How.
- Comprehensive Marketing, instead of partial-function teaching
- Practical, relevant case studies and independent projects.
- Required study abroad or internship semester.
- The possibility to acquire a double degree at the following universities: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) in Queensland/Australia, at the International College of Management (ICMS) in Sidney and at the National University (NU) in San Diego.
- In 2021 we were nominated “European University of Applied Sciences” by DAAD. We are part of the “European Innovation Alliance“ in cooperation with the following universities: Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK) in Rauma, Finland, Tomas Bata University (UTB) in Zlin, Czech Republic, Universidad de Huelva (UHU), Spain and Universidade do Algarve (UALG) in Faro, Portugal.
- personal support and mentoring in a familiar study atmosphere (20 students max. per course).
- very good job opportunities