Have you already successfully earned a qualifying Diplom or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing? Are you fluent in German (C2-level) and in English (TOEFL-level), motivated, ready to get involved, and are interested in further studies in Marketing Management? If so, you have come to the right place.
Each winter semester, the Master’s program in International Marketing Management offers you the opportunity to earn a Master of Arts degree. Coupled with the acquisition of social skills and managerial competency, the program provides a high-quality, demanding education in an international context. Practical application and high academic standards are our guiding principles. Particular attention is paid to the areas of market research, strategic marketing, global marketing mix, cross-cultural competence, and social responsibility.
What makes us different?
- Lectures in German and English language (50% / 50%).
- Integration of Marketing and Management Know-How.
- Comprehensive Marketing, instead of partial-function teaching
- Practical, relevant case studies and independent projects.
- Required study abroad or internship semester.