We will start our next English online MBA distance learning program in International Business Management in March 2022 at the Ludwigshafen University for Business and Society.
The online registration started already! We would be happy if you would first register online on our website https://online.zfh.de and send us all the required documents listed in our check list first by mail due to the actual situation and later on by post to the following address (as soon as we receive your documents we will give you an answer regarding your entry requirements):
Konrad Zuse Str. 1
If you are interested, please contact Ms Eva Nefen at +49 621 5203 159 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A statement by Habib Izadi, our current MBA International Business Management student on the last online session with Dr. Christian Busch: “Serendipity mindset” gives me the vision to think out of the box, to tackle and understand a problem from a positive angle and develop opportunities from chaos.
Here is a sample of the online session: https://hslu.video.rlp.net/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=c3c4952c-2bf9-401d-b2a5-abad00dadb34
Our next online session will take place soon!
The Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society offers an online test for proof of English language skills in accordance with the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Such proof is a prerequisite for admission to the International Business Studies programme. All prospective students can participate free of charge.
Next English test will take place November 2021!
For further information and registration please contact Mrs. Eva Nefen, email@example.com
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre - International Business Management
- Duration: 4 semesters, part-time as an online distance learning program (almost all students work full time and do the MBA "on top")
- Presence phases: during the first 3 semesters webinars and no on-campus courses; the 4th semester is devoted exclusively for the preparation of the Master's thesis and the disputation will also take place online
- Location: Online sessions
- Language: English
- ECTS credits: 90
- Beginning: Register in October 2021 to start in March 2022
- Tuition fee: 9.000 EUR (1.- 4. semester 2.250 EUR) plus currently 135,44 EUR student fee for each semester
- Study contents:
- Scientific assignment
- Corporate management
- Human Resource Management
- Social competence
- International competence
- Elective module (2 of 4 modules selectable): Law, Sociology, Finance, Macroeconomics
- For our Double Degree students, there are additional optional on-site attendance events between the Universities
Recommend us as a current student or alumni of the MBA distance learning course in International Business Management and receive a bonus as a reward! For further information contact Mrs. Eva Nefen per telephone: 0621 5203 159 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!