We will start our next English online MBA distance learning program in International Business Management in March 2021 at the Ludwigshafen University for Business and Society.
The online registration will start October 1st! If you are interested, please contact Ms Eva Nefen at +49 621 5203 159 or by e-mail: email@example.com
A statement by Habib Izadi, our current MBA International Business Management student on the last online session with Dr. Christian Busch: “Serendipity mindset” gives me the vision to think out of the box, to tackle and understand a problem from a positive angle and develop opportunities from chaos.
Here is a sample of the online session: https://hslu.video.rlp.net/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=c3c4952c-2bf9-401d-b2a5-abad00dadb34
Our next online session will take place soon!
The Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society offers an online test for proof of English language skills in accordance with the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Such proof is a prerequisite for admission to the International Business Studies programme. All prospective students can participate free of charge.
Next English test will take place on July 31st at 6.15pm!
For further information and registration please contact Mrs. Eva Nefen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre - International Business Management
- Duration: 4 semesters, part-time as an online distance learning program (almost all students work full time and do the MBA "on top")
- Presence phases: during the first 3 semesters webinars and no on-campus courses; the 4th semester is devoted exclusively for the preparation of the Master's thesis and the disputation will also take place online
- Location: Online via webinar
- Language: English
- ECTS credits: 90
- Beginning: Register in April 2020 to start in September 2020
- Tuition fee: 9.000 EUR (1.- 4. semester 2.250 EUR) plus currently 133,65 EUR student fee for each semester
- Study contents:
- Scientific assignment
- Corporate management
- Human Resource Management
- Social competence
- International competence
- Elective module (2 of 4 modules selectable): Law, Sociology, Finance, Macroeconomics
Recommend us as a current student or alumni of the MBA distance learning course in Business Administration and receive a bonus as a reward! For further information contact Mrs. Eva Nefen per telephone: 0621 5203 159 or e-mail: email@example.com!
In the age of technology, many individuals have found distance learning to be a great opportunity to balance work and study. It is actually becoming increasingly popular by the day in many countries of the world, including Germany.
What Does Distance Learning Mean?
Distance learning (Fernstudium) is one of the most flexible learning methods many German universities provide. It basically means that you will be able to get an education and qualification, without the need to attend conventional in-person classes. The advancement of technology has made the option of learning from a distance a lot easier than it might have been before. Now, all you need to have is a computer with internet access and the motivation to study.
Germany is not the only country to offer distance education, however, through the years Germany has proven to be a great contributor to the history of education and universities. Known for its academic quality, this country continues to attract thousands of international students on an annual basis. Distance learning is also one of the educational opportunities Germany offers for students who are interested in studying in Germany but also need to balance studying with other commitments like work.
Why Should I Choose Distance Learning?
Aside from being a lot more flexible than conventional learning, distance education provides a wide range of benefits. Some of them are mentioned below:
● Flexibility. With distance learning, you have the possibility to set your own learning schedule. This way you can choose a convenient time for you and study comfortably when that time comes.
● Easy access. All you need is a computer with internet access to begin obtaining your qualification. Easy access is one of the most important advantages of distance learning.
● Work/study balance. Work and study are not mutually exclusive when it comes to distance learning. The reason why many people choose this way of studying is that it provides them with the opportunity to earn while also getting a qualification.
Germany has been an academic hub for centuries now. Through the years, it has shown us that producing knowledge through innovation is one of its strongest qualities.
Many students view distance learning as a way to save money, since you get to save the money you would otherwise spend on commuting, accommodation, or learning materials, among others.
There are numerous distance learning courses in Germany that you can choose from. You may find that the majority of these courses will be focused on degrees that do not require a lot of practical work. However, this does not exclude the fact that you might find your dream degree programme in the form of distance learning. See more information on Studying-in-germany.org