We will start our next English online MBA distance learning program in Logistics - International Management & Consulting in September 2023 at the Ludwigshafen University for Business and Society.
The online application starts 1st of April 2023! We would be happy if you would first register online on our website https://online.zfh.de and send us all the required documents listed in our check list first by mail due to the actual situation and later on by post to the following address (as soon as we receive your documents we will give you an answer regarding your entry requirements):
Konrad Zuse Str. 1
If you are interested, please contact Ms Eva Nefen at +49 621 5203 159 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Joining LIMC program was one of the best decisions in my life. I have acquired knowledge that helped me work smarter, become efficient,
open minded, embrace and create change within our organisation so we can remain a preferred logistics service provider in the chemical and petrochemical industry. Being back to university at the age of 42 was fun. I have enjoyed it very much and I don’t doubt that I will be doing it all over again in the future!”
The four-semester MBA distance learning program Logistics - International Management & Consulting imparts knowledge and competencies that logisticians need to analyze, act and decide professionally on an interdisciplinary and international strategic level. Beyond the classical three areas of logistics teaching - business administration, IT and technology - topics from management, consulting and soft skills relevant to the practice of logistics are included and deepened. The program is offered exclusively in English.
The master's program is aimed at
- Professionals who work or would like to work in an international environment at decision-making level (as executives, project managers or logistics consultants) and want to sharpen their profile for this purpose,
- People who would like to gain further qualifications in a flexible manner parallel to their career and/or family,
- People who would like to use the professional exchange of experience with other professionals to gain insights into solutions and processes of other companies.
In the first three semesters, students deepen their knowledge in eight modules in General Management, Intercultural Competence, Methods of Logistics as well as Logistics Management and Logistics Consulting. They learn to recognize problem areas in the processes and to solve them independently in a strategic way and to implement and communicate them professionally with the necessary leadership competence.
The didactic concept is based on three core elements: Self-study by means of teaching letters and materials available online, joint learning via the online platform openOLAT, and online sessions in the first 3 semesters with methods of active and reflective teaching such as case studies, exercises at a digital factory, presentations, group work and much more.
Admission via professional qualification is possible.
This continuing education program is offered by the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society in cooperation with the zfh - Zentrum für Fernstudien im Hochschulverbund.
Key data of the MBA distance learning course Logistics - International Management & Consulting:
- Distance learning with e-learning + online sessions (1st - 3rd semester).
- Degree: MBA, accredited by FIBAA
- Language: 100 % in English
- Scope: 90 ECTS
- Duration: 4 semesters (incl. master thesis)
- Start: October and March of each year
- Application: 1.04. to 30.06. for the following winter semester and 1.12. to 15.1. for the following summer semester
- Costs: 2.250 Euro + student social contribution per semester (around 135€ per semester)