The Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society invites students to take part in the exciting summer school program – International Summer School (3 weeks in August). This program is designed especially for international students who are eager to experience studying in Germany and its culture, to learn about business in Germany and Europe.
Our summer school will provide international participants a unique opportunity to experience lectures with visits to companies and group work activities in international teams.
The course language is English. Therefore non-native English speakers must be upper-intermediate to advanced-level users of English (min. IELTS 5,0 – 5,5).
- Excursion to Mercedes Benz Museum, Stuttgart
- Visit to the Bundesliga club 1. FSV Mainz 05
- German language course for beginners
- Wine tasting session of famous vines in a local vine yard
- Trip to Strasbourg (France) including visit of the European Parliament
A preliminary program can be seen here.
Each participant is awarded 5 ECTS for attendance and successful completion of the Summer School. The ECTS credits are awarded for:
- Participation in the Summer School (Seminars, German language class, cultural and social activities)
- successful completion of a group presentation
Participants are allocated in two-room-apartments in a short distance from the University. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with internet access. Each apartment is shared by two participants of the Summer School.
Click here to see some photo examples of the apartments.
The program fee is 2.000 EUR per student and covers:
- Transportation in Germany
- Service charges
- Entrance fees
- Class fees
- Welcome lunch
- partly lunches at our university
All other costs, especially airfares to Germany and the transportation from the airport to Ludwigshafen as well as costs for daily living, are not included.
Participants are strongly advised to arrange sufficient travel/health insurance!
Application deadline: 15.06.2023
Limited number of participants.
Interested? Please send a message to alexandra.ege@ 8< SPAM-Schutz, bitte entfernen >8 hwg-lu.de
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our university in Ludwigshafen!