MBA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT NEXT COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2020!!!
We will start our next English online MBA distance learning program in International Business Management in September 2020 at the Ludwigshafen University for Business and Society.
The application will start on 1st of April 2020. If you are interested, please contact Ms Eva Nefen at +49 621 5203 159 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Certified FREE online test to prove English language skills
The Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society offers an online test for proof of English language skills in accordance with the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Such proof is a prerequisite for admission to the International Business Studies programme. All prospective students can participate free of charge.
Next English test will take place 10th of April 2020!
For further information and registration please contact Mrs. Eva Nefen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre - International Business Management
- Duration: 4 semesters, part-time as an online distance learning program (almost all students work full time and do the MBA "on top")
- Presence phases: during the first 3 semesters webinars and no on-campus courses; the 4th semester is devoted exclusively for the preparation of the Master's thesis and the disputation will also take place online
- Location: Online via webinar
- Language: English
- ECTS credits: 90
- Beginning: Register in April 2020 to start in September 2020
- Tuition fee: 9.000 EUR (1.- 4. semester 2.250 EUR) plus currently 133,65 EUR student fee for each semester
- Study contents:
- Scientific assignment
- Corporate management
- Human Resource Management
- Social competence
- International competence
- Elective module (2 of 4 modules selectable): Law, Sociology, Finance, Macroeconomics
Tell a friend it's worth it!
Recommend us as a current student or alumni of the MBA distance learning course in Business Administration and receive a bonus as a reward! Further information can be found in the premium flyer or contact Mrs. Eva Nefen per telephone: 0621 5203 159 or e-mail: email@example.com!