Now only 4 semesters for the Master!
TELC B2/C1 UNIVERSITY English language test on the 03.08.19 at the University of Ludwigshafen
Probably on Saturday, 03.08.2019 we offer the English B2/C1 language test according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society in cooperation with the VHS in Ludwigshafen. The examination is
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business Management
- Duration: 4 semesters, part-time as a distance learning course
- Presence phases: during the first 3 semesters two times one week each at the University or via Webinar; the 4th semester is devoted exclusively for the preparation of the Master's thesis.
- Location: Ludwigshafen on the Rhine University of Applied Sciences or via Webinar
- Language: English
- ECTS credits: 90
- Beginning: winter semester (first presence days in October); a lateral entry into the summer semester is possible by arrangement.
- Annual application deadline: the 1nd of April - the 30th of June online at the zfh in Koblenz (Center for distance learning at Universities of Applied Sciences)
- Tuition fee: 9.000 EUR (1.- 4. semester 2250 EUR) plus currently 130 EUR a student fee for each semester
- Study contents:
- Scientific assignment
- Corporate management
- Human Resource Management
- Social competence
- International competence
- Elective module (2 of 4 modules selectable): Law, Sociology, Finance, Macroeconomics
Tell a friend it's worth it!
Recommend us as a current student or alumni of the MBA distance learning course in Business Administration and receive a bonus as a reward! Further information can be found in the premium flyer or contact Mrs. Eva Nefen per telephone: 0621 5203 159 or e-mail: email@example.com!