MBA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT START MARCH 2020!!!
Due to a very high demand, the start of the MBA has to be postponed until March 2020!
Because of the high number of applications, we have to postpone the start of the program to the summer semester 2020 which starts in March 2020.
We would be happy if you would send us your application documents per mail and register online on our website in November 2019: https://online.zfh.de for the MBA International Business Management program for the summer semester 2020 and send us all the required documents listed in our check list by post to the following address:
Konrad Zuse Str. 1
until November 30th, 2019.
Certified online test to prove English language skills
Starting in the winter semester 2019/20, the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society offers an online test for proof of English language skills in accordance with the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Such proof is a prerequisite for admission to the International Business Studies programme. All prospective students can participate free of charge.
Friday, 8th of November and
Friday, 22th of November 2019 at 5:00 pm.
For further information and registration please contact Mrs. Eva Nefen, email@example.com
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Internationale Betirebswirtwschaftslehre - International Business Management
- Duration: 4 semesters, part-time as a distance learning program
- Presence phases: during the first 3 semesters webinars and no on-campus courses; the 4th semester is devoted exclusively for the preparation of the Master's thesis.
- Location: Online via webinar
- Language: English
- ECTS credits: 90
- Beginning: Register in November 2019 to start in March 2020
- Tuition fee: 9.000 EUR (1.- 4. semester 2.250 EUR) plus currently 130 EUR a student fee for each semester
- Study contents:
- Scientific assignment
- Corporate management
- Human Resource Management
- Social competence
- International competence
- Elective module (2 of 4 modules selectable): Law, Sociology, Finance, Macroeconomics
Tell a friend it's worth it!
Recommend us as a current student or alumni of the MBA distance learning course in Business Administration and receive a bonus as a reward! Further information can be found in the premium flyer or contact Mrs. Eva Nefen per telephone: 0621 5203 159 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!