Welcome to the website of the Dual Cooperative Study Program in Viniculture & Enology!
The national and international wine industry increasingly demands well-educated professionals and managers who are not only theoretically but also practically trained. This demand led to the founding of the Wine Campus in Neustadt an der Weinstraße in 2009.
This program is made possible by cooperation among the three universities of applied sciences in Ludwigshafen, Bingen, and Kaiserslautern, the DLF Rheinpfalz (Agricultural Service Center Rheinland-Pfalz), and over 200 joint partners from all over Germany.
This Dual Cooperative Study Program offers you:
- Innovative and practically oriented program offerings.
- An educational training period for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree and becoming a Vintner shortened by one year.
- The international network of three universities of applied sciences and the Agricultural Service Center Rheinland-Pfalz.
- Small-group lectures and lab courses.
- Individualized program advisement.
- Practical work experience and study abroad opportunities.
- Apprenticeship pay for the time served at cooperating companies.
- No tuition fees.
- Very good chances on the job market.
Program admissions prerequisites include a qualification for university study and certificate of your training contract with one of our cooperative partners. The application deadline is May 15th.
Please visit our website for more detailed information!