We help you initiate your research or transfer ideas: Together we plan your national, European or international project. We focus on the choice of the right programme and funding, the arrangement of the best project structure, the choice of the project partners and many other questions important for the application process.
To support your research activities we provide free access to you to the following software :
• MAXQDA (qualitative research)
• Qualtrics (quantitative research)
• QuestionPro (quantitative research)
• f4 transkript (transcription)
The following data banks may be used free of charge:
• The ELFI data bank to research aid programmes which provides information about topical aid programmes at national and international level.
• SciPort RLP - the research platform for Rhineland-Palatinate where all universities report on their research activities. The data bank contains the following information: Projects, publications, Who is Who.
• Top science – economy meets science. The main entrance is supported by the Chambers of Industry and Commerce in Baden-Wurttemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.
Enabled by the research initiative of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, a staff pool of project managers was established at the Center for Research and Cooperation as of July 1, 2019, with a scope of two 50% positions.
Following a regular internal tendering process, these employees will be placed at the side of researchers working in the research area "Transformation Processes in Economy and Society"and provide support in the acquisition of third-party funding. In addition, funds are allocated to finance, for example, reductions in teaching load, student assistants or travel expenses to collaborative partners in connection with an application for third-party funding. Detailed information on the mode and the award criteria can be found on the intranet in the research section. The ZFK team will also be happy to provide information and advice.
To support research activities, we provide free access to the following software:
The following databases may be used free of charge:
- ELFI database on research funding programs, which provides information on current funding programs at the national and international level.
- SciPort RLP - the research portal of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, used by the state's universities to report on their research activities. The database contains the following information: Projects, Publications, Who is Who.
- Top Science - Business meets Science. The portal is supported by the Chambers of Industry and Commerce in Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.