The International Office can provide one-time financial support to students in very severe financial need. The support is provided within the framework of the Stipendienstiftung des Landes Rheinland-Pfalz and does not have to be repaid.
The amount of support depends on the individual circumstances of the student as well as the amount of funds available.
For an application, the following documents must be submitted by email to Ms. Ilse Page (ilse.page@ 8< SPAM protection, please remove >8 hwg-lu.de):
- Application form (in German)
- Letter of motivation stating the reasons for financial need
- Proof of current account balance
- Certificate of enrolment ("Immatrikulationsbescheinigung")
- Details of any other support/scholarships applied for
Please also make an appointment by phone/email for a personal meeting with:
Ms. Kerstin Gallenstein (kerstin.gallenstein@ 8< SPAM protection, please remove >8 hwg-lu.de)
Tel: 0621 5203 187; Room A 210
Ms Ilse Page (ilse.page@ 8< SPAM protection, please remove >8 hwg-lu.de)
Tel: 0621 5203 275; Room A 202
Target group: Bachelor and Master students who have successfully completed the first half of their studies.
- One-time financial support
- As a rule, funding is awarded for a period of six months. This can be extended by a further six months
- Students must have successfully completed the first part of their studies as well as
- Students have to present a study plan that shows that they are working in a structured and degree-oriented manner.
Ms Sabine Tarulli
Email: sabine.tarulli@ 8< SPAM protection, please remove >8 hwg-lu.de