In 2021 Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society celebrates its 50th anniversary. Our motto is "We have been creating future - for the past and coming 50 years!" You are invited to join in the celebration, to take part in our numerous events and to send a message of congratulation.
Everyone interested is invited to attend the lectures, which are held online. Shortly before the lectures, you will receive the link.
Topic will be announced soon
Flight and displacement after World War 2 in Asia and Europe
Current challenges for debt counseling
Logistics - the industry of the future! A winner from the Corona pandemic
How to Pick Tomorrow's Facebook?
The next 50 years: forecasts and why they are so difficult
Human Flourishing and Design for Innovation
USA First or China First?
Never put all your eggs in one basket - what you can learn from portfolio theory on capital investment for the energy transition
The Pandemic Recession in Historical Perspective
- 1948 Foundation of Protestant School for Church and Social Service
- 1964 Transformation into Seminary for Social Professions - Higher Technical School for Social Work
- 1971 Protestant University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen
- 1965 Foundation of Ludwigshafen State College of Business Administration
- 1971 Ludwigshafen Department of the University of Applied Sciences Rhineland-Palatinate
- 1976 - 1991 Ludwigshafen and Worms departments form an administrative unit
- 1996 Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences becomes independent
- 2008 Merger into the Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences on the Rhine with a focus on business administration and social and health services
- 2012 Renamed Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences on the Rhine
- Since 2019 Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences for Business and Society
Wie Sie die HWG LU unterstützen können…
Become a member of the Association of Friends and Sponsors of Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences (contribution 25 euros per year for private individuals, 100 or 250 euros per year for companies) or support - as a private individual or company - students with a Deutschlandstipendium (with a donation of your choice for the scholarship fund or with 150 euros per month).
You enjoyed your time at Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society? You appreciate the bonds you have with LUBS? What is it that makes LUBS special for you? Wherever you are, please share your memories and experience with us. You are invited to send us a greeting - maybe even with a picture - for our anniversary. We will be happy to receive your message!